Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) is a ballpark cost range to give you the ability to plan, but because all requirements have not been delivered there is no guarantee on the final price. Generally, these ROMs have a +/-20% accuracy.Initial Requirements
- Rough Timeline for Completion: This is a date that you would like the item/s to be delivered to their location.
- Image of Inspiration: This is an image of something similar with a similar design aesthetic and elements to what you are wanting. Calling out what inspires you is also incredibly helpful.
- Overall Dimensions: This is the total height, Width, and Depth of the piece. This combined with the image allows me to estimate the overall material amount.
- Wood Species: What wood species are being considered, are you fine with veneer?
- Finish Preference: Stain/no Stain, no stain is always preferred -- what sheen, Matte/Satin/Gloss/High Gloss - Matte Or Statin preferred OR Other - paint, epoxy, etc